TRENTON, N.J. (PBN) The Trenton Fire department responded to the unit block of North Olden Ave and Van Camp Alley Thursday night after receiving reports of people inside the home becoming sick. Firefighters determined the cause to be Carbon monoxide after a generator was found inside the home. Trenton Emergency medical services and Capital Health paramedics transported at least four people to Capital Health Medical Center. Trenton fire remained on the scene along with Pseg and Trenton housing inspectors. The Housing Inspector later deemed the residence inhabitable.

UPDATE: Multiple helicopters transported multiple victims from Capital Health medical center to Jacobi Hyperbaric Center Hospital in the Bronx, New York.

Editor in Chief of Peterson’s Breaking News of Trenton, founded in 2012.