Trenton, N.J. – Acting Police Director Steve E. Wilson today announced several recent weapon and drug enforcement actions carried out by TPD, resulting in 16 arrests and the seizure of nine handguns, multiple high-capacity magazines and rounds of ammunition and more than 100 narcotics doses.
- Tyree Patterson-Figgins, 27, of Hamilton, was arrested on Sept. 22, 2021 and charged with illegally possessing a semi-automatic handgun after TPD responded to a motor vehicle crash on South Olden Avenue.
- Nancy J. Mejia, 47 of Trenton, was arrested with a male juvenile offender, 17, on Sept. 22, 2021 following a Violent Crime Unit investigation on Centre Street and Federal Street. The investigation was executed in response to multiple complaints of open-air use and sale of illegal narcotics in the area. Officers apprehended both suspects after they allegedly observed the juvenile distribute drugs to Mejia. Officers also recovered 80 decks of heroin, two handguns and a high-capacity magazine from the scene. Mejia faces drug charges, while the juvenile faces drug and illegal weapons charges.
- Elijah Crawford, 18, of Trenton, and three male juvenile offenders – one 17, the other two 15 – were arrested on Sept. 17, 2021 and charged with weapon possession after they were stopped by Street Crimes Unit detectives in the area of Kingsbury Square. Officers allegedly found them in possession of a 9mm semi-automatic handgun with a 50-round drum magazine.
- George E. Godbolt Jr., 21, of Trenton, was arrested on Sept. 19, 2021 and charged with weapon and drug charges during a Street Crimes Unit motor vehicle stop in the area of Oakland Street and Hoffman Avenue. During the investigation, Godbolt, Jr. was allegedly found in possession of a .40 cal. semi-automatic handgun, a high-capacity magazine and crack cocaine.
- Zarye Y. Robinson, 23, of Trenton, was arrested on Sept. 14, 2021 and charged with weapon and drug offenses after a motor vehicle stop in the area of Camden Street and W. Hanover Street. Detectives recovered Oxycodone and a 10 round single stack Glock magazine containing several rounds of hollow-point ammunition.
- Anibal Mercado, 54, of Trenton, was arrested on Sept. 14, 2021 and charged with weapons and drugs charges following a motor vehicle stop conducted by TPD in the area of Remsen Street and Genesee Street. Mercado was found to be in possession of 10 grams of cocaine, a .25 cal. semi-automatic handgun and a digital scale.
- Donjulo O. Scott, 22 and Hysson A. Jones, 18, of Ewing, were arrested on Sept. 23, 2021 and charged with weapon and robbery charges during a joint TPD, N.J. State Police, and Hamilton Police armed robbery investigation. Officers were able to confiscate a .380 handgun and two magazines loaded with seven rounds each.
- Eddie Ross Stafford, 20, Tyshawn Smith, 23, and Deven Patram 21, of Ewing, were arrested on Sept. 23, 2021 and charged with weapon and drug offenses following a weapons investigation and motor vehicle stop conducted by N.J. State Police. Detectives recovered a 9mm polymer “ghost gun” with an attached laser and light, a polymer “ghost gun” with an attached laser, a .22 long rifle, and 10 Xanax pills.
- Nevius O. Page, 31, of Trenton, was arrested on Sept. 23, 2021, and charged with multiple drug offenses after TPD Detectives conducted an open alcohol container investigation at Greenwood Avenue. Page had a warrant for his arrest and was found to be in possession of 20 Decks of suspected CDS Heroin, 117 pills of suspected CDS Oxycodone, 32 pills of assorted prescription legend drugs and $330.00 in cash.
These charges and allegations are merely accusations, and the defendants are presumed innocent unless and until proven guilty.